Consider approving minutes of the March 5, 2019 meeting.
Welcome new member Tony Royse.
Public hearings to consider text amendments to Appendix B-Zoning of the City Code relating to:
- Article VIII. Sign Regulations;
- Appendix A. “Listing of Permitted and Conditional Uses” relating to “Bus garaging and equipment maintenance”,
- Article X. Special provisions applying to miscellaneous conditional uses; and
- Article IV. Rules and Definitions.
Consider initiating rezoning of the following tracts annexed into the City:
- Estimated 8.5 acre tract at the Airport Industrial Park; and
- Estimated 39 acre tract at the West Laurel Industrial Park.
BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS (Does not include outside City appointments)
Consider variance requests from the First United Methodist Church for electronic church signs in a C-3 zoned district at 109-111 East Maple Street and 200 South Penn Avenue.