Online Accident Reporting

The Motor Vehicle Accident Report form can be used to report all non-injury accidents. This includes accidents occurring on public streets or private parking lots within the city limits of Independence, Kansas. This is an insurance report only and will not be assigned to an officer for follow-up. If your accident does not meet these criteria,  please contact IPD for further assistance in filing the proper report.

Please Be Advised

There must be no hit-and-run and/or DUI involved.  If you do not have information about the other driver, the accident is considered a hit-and-run and this form cannot be used.