Consider approving minutes of the May 7, 2019 meeting.
Public hearings to consider a request to rezone tracts of land from County P-1 and Agricultural districts to M-2, Heavy Industrial district at the following locations:
- Tract #1: Southwest corner of County Road 3300-Russ Meyer Boulevard/Freedom Drive (Estimated 8.5 acre tract in the Airport Industrial Park)
- Tract #2: 730 North Peter Pan Road (Estimated 39-acre tract in the West Laurel Industrial Park)
Public hearing to consider text amendments to Appendix B-Zoning of the City Code relating to:
- Article IV. Rules and Definitions.
- Article VI. Supplementary District Regulations
- Article X. Special provisions applying to miscellaneous conditional uses; and
- Appendix A. “Listing of Permitted and Conditional Uses” including, but not limited to “Bed and breakfast”, “Boarding and rooming houses” and other new additional uses.
BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS (Does not include outside City appointments)
Public hearing to consider a variance request to decrease the setbacks in an R-2 (P.U.D.) zoned district at 507 Sinclair Drive.