News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/3/2019 5:35:29 PM to 5/1/2019 12:00:04 AM.
Posted on: April 3, 2019
[ARCHIVED] March 2019 Sales Tax Report
March 2019 Sales Tax Report
- March receipts totaled $167,292, which is an INCREASE of $20,459 over March 2018, or up 13.9%. Please look at the Graph II, “March 1% Sales Tax 10 Year History” in the attached report.
- Sales tax receipts are up 8.9 percent for the First Quarter of 2019, or $518,067, which is $42,160 over the First Quarter total in 2018 of $475,907.
- On a straight-line projection, sales tax budgeted for FY2019, with only three months reported, would project at $2,072,269, or $117,180 over our FY2018 actual amount of $1,955,089.
- Also on a straight-line projection, sales tax budgeted for FY2019, with only three months reported, would project at $141,169 over our budgeted amount of $1,931,100; this would be a six percent increase for the year.
- The FY2019 First Quarter total of $518,067 is the highest for a first quarter since 2014.