In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City’s Economic Development Advisory Board recommends funding an Emergency Grant Program which would provide a $5,000 grant to certain hospitality and retail businesses that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hospitality Industry (excluding hotel/motel) - Defined as restaurant and retail (businesses that sell goods)
- Located within the City limits with a permanent address (brick and mortar business location excluding home businesses)
- Owner/Franchisee must live within Montgomery County
- Must hold a current City business license
- Must have been open and operating at the time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must reopen within 60 days after the Governor rescinds the Executive Order(s) restricting residents and businesses due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Must have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by 5 pm on Monday, April 6th for review or submit this application online by the due date. Applications will be numbered as received and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis for those that meet all eligibility criteria.